Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK in the Saddle! Three months and a day between episodes.  Boy am I glad to be back at the microphone.  Not much progress to share on the knitting front, so I share my plans to get my knitting mojo back this summer with ALL THE KALs.  We also have a special guest for the last segment or two :-)



Three Months

You've Arrived at Your Destination

Puerperium Cardigan - newborn size

Puerperium

Drive & Trip Planner

Untitled

Stash Dash with TheKnitGirllls

Graduate Your Stash KAL with Kino Knits

Batter Up KAL with In a Sknit

Great Outdoors KAL with Knitting Butterflies

Splash Pad Party with Down Cellar Studio

Kitchen Counter Crafter

PALKAL with ACTually Knitting

One Twisted Tree

Go Buffalo!

Playful Stripes Cardigan

Baby Shrug 1 and Baby Shrug 2

Arne and Carlos Socks

Whiz Bang

Spring Forward

Halloween Socks

Yeti Socks 

Two Lane Highway Rage

Whisker Lickin' Socks

Mix and Match Henleys

Flax Light

Offroading

Cross Stitching

Untitled


Thank you for all of the kind words and well wishes following the four year pod-iversary in February and the birth of our daughters the following day!  


Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Periscope - ndjen04
Email - commuterknitter@gmail.com
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful babies!! This is the first podcast of yours I've listened to and I can't wait till the next one. Before you know it you will have a good routine going and everything falls into place, my twins are 8 and there were days that were so overwhelming but all the laughs and smiles, make those days not as bad as they seemed at the time. I'm a new knitter so I'm learning a lot and really appreciative of you mentioning and linking all the podcasts and KALs. Will be digging through them all them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi