Many thanks to those who have reached out to me this week via Ravelry, twitter, etc. We even had reviews on iTunes - so exciting!
BBT Scarf - still in the Doppler Effect section
- Knit Pro web app for creating charts. It is a free site, but donations are accepted to help with hosting costs, etc.
Once Upon a Time... Cambridge Shawl by Carol Sunday
- Knit in Madelinetosh Vintage Short Skeins in Night Bloom purchased at Webs
- I gushed for awhile about this project and the yarn
- Madelinetosh Lovers Ravelry group
- Out of the Loop Yarn Shop in Hopewell Junction, NY where I purchased my first skein of Madelinetosh
A trip to Westport Yarns to celebrate the start of Spring and a great day at work.
Ysolda Teague's Little Red in the City - This book is wonderful! Very thorough, detailed explanations for getting the proper fit for handknit sweaters.
Come find me on the Interwebs:
Email - commuterknitter [at] yahoo [dot] com