As promised in Episode 32, here are a couple videos I found helpful to learn to cable without the cable needle. Look for a photo tutorial with some tips & tricks to come on the blog soon. Good luck!
I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK in the Saddle! Three months and a day between episodes. Boy am I glad to be back at the microphone. Not much progress to share on the knitting front, so I share my plans to get my knitting mojo back this summer with ALL THE KALs. We also have a special guest for the last segment or two :-) You've Arrived at Your Destination Puerperium Cardigan - newborn size Drive & Trip Planner Stash Dash with TheKnitGirllls Graduate Your Stash KAL with Kino Knits Batter Up KAL with In a Sknit Great Outdoors KAL with Knitting Butterflies Splash Pad Party with Down Cellar Studio Kitchen Counter Crafter PALKAL with ACTually Knitting One Twisted Tree Go Buffalo! Playful Stripes Cardigan Baby Shrug 1 and Baby Shrug 2 Arne and Carlos Socks Whiz Bang Spring Forward Halloween Socks Yeti Socks Two Lane Highway Rage Whisker Lickin' Socks Mix and Match Henleys Flax Light Offroading Cross Sti...
On behalf of our little town, I say a heartfelt THANK YOU for your prayers, love, well wishes, virtual hugs and support that you have sent our way in the wake of Friday's events. The love pouring in from listeners via Ravelry, Twitter, email, and the blog is extraordinary - I can barely keep up with your messages. Knowing that so many of you around the world are thinking about us gives us comfort. Yesterday was another difficult day as we learned the names of the 26 victims. Twenty children and six educators. In a small town such as ours, we all either know one of the individuals or know someone who does. I am in the latter camp as one of the teachers was my mom's former co-worker. Today we await the arrival of President Obama for an interfaith vigil that will be held at the High School for the families and those directly affected. We also found out today that an unused school building in a neighboring town will be opened for the Sandy Hook students t...
Comments
Post a Comment