Commuter Knitter - Episode 96 - Fingers Crossed

Lots of WIPs, an FO for Stash Dash, and a brief chat about how I care for my socks



You've Arrived at Your Destination
Zigzagular Socks

Zigzagular Socks by Susie White


Total meterage for Stash Dash - 893.6 meters

Drive
Stash Dash strategizing - Details in TheKnitGirllls group
Jasmin and I have a friendly wager going

The Ultimate Nerd Scarf (formerly Big Bang Theory Scarf) out of hibernation
Graph Paper website - Thank you to Larry in our Ravelry Group for sharing!
I mention the Around Your Neck KAL with Suburban Stitcher and Must Stash podcasts

Hello neighbor! #stashdash2015

Pomme de pin

Spring Forward 2.0 - One Twisted Tree

Heel time! #onetwistedtree #stashdash2015 #omgheel

Two Lane Highway Rage Socks in Voolenvine Yarns stored in my glove box in my Stitched by Jessalu BBT bag.

Prairie Girls Knit & Spin podcast
Oh Loops! and Fiber by Design
Yarngasm Video Podcast

Paton's Kroy Blue Ragg Stripe

Swirl E. Socks in One Twisted Tree Variegated Twist 

Gauge and stitch patterns matter!

Whiz Bang by MrsShoo from the In a Sknit podcast in Quaere Fibre Sparkle Sock in Vincent & The Doctor


Road Maps - Sock Edition
Over the course of the several episodes, we are chatting about socks.  This week I talk about how I care for my socks
Citric Acid soak

Salad spinner turned sock spinner 😊 #operationsockdrawer #timetowashthesocks


Sock Edition Thread in the Ravelry Group - let me know what you want me to talk about in this segment - ask away!

Traffic Report
LifeFullofLaugh's Mini Skein swap group


Road Trips


I-91 Shop Hop - June 25th-28th
Green Mountain Spinnery (Putney, VT)
Handknits (Brattleboro, VT) 
Sheep & Shawl (Deerfield, MA) 
Northampton Wools (Northampton, MA) 
WEBS (Northampton, MA) 
Marji's Yarncrafts (Granby, CT) 
Creative Fibers LLC (Windsor, CT) 
Village Wool (Glastonbury, CT) 
Country Yarns (Wallingford, CT)
Knit New Haven (New Haven, CT) 
The Yarn Barn LLC (Woodbridge, CT) 
The Yarn Basket (Branford, CT) 


Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Email - commuterknitter@gmail.com
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike