Commuter Knitter - Episode 102

A little late in getting this episode out to you all, but I hope you enjoy!



Your Mileage May Vary
Does the shorter daylight time in the winter months impact your knitting or crafting time?

You've Arrived at Your Destination

Antler Cardigan

Drive

Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket

Yoda from Star Wars Crochet

Trip Planner
Recreating a blanket that my great-grandma crocheted for me as a baby that was handed down to my middle brother

Blanket

Party Bus
Dusting off the Party Bus to give away a copy of Skein Watch Socks by Kinoknits
**Note - after recording the episode, Mary let me know that she recently started a podcast of her own.  I've listened to the first few episodes and this one will definitely find its way into my rotation!

Prairie Girls Knit & Spin
One Twisted Tree yarns

Enter to win in the Ravelry Group

Offroading
Carlos and I ventured up to Boston for the ND-BC game at Fenway Park and had a wonderful time!

Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Periscope - Commuter Knitter
Email - commuterknitter@gmail.com
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike