Podcasts I Enjoy - Video Edition 2014

Last week I shared my list of audio podcasts that keep me company as I drive to and from work, so this week it is only fitting that I pass along my list of video podcasts.  As anyone who follows video podcasts knows, there has been quite the issue with the primary hosting site that many of our favorite shows have used.  This has caused some shows to leave iTunes and other podcatchers for YouTube only.  A slight adjustment in the way we can enjoy these shows, but if they are worth the watch, then I can deal with what at first seemed like a bit of an inconvenience (says this creature of habit!)

Podcasts I watch through iTunes (on my Apple TV)
Anatomy of Knitting
Caffeinated Knitting
Dark Matter Knits
A Down Under Yarn
Dramatic Knits
The Dyer's Notebook
The Fat Squirrel Speaks
The Fearless Knitter
Fiber by Design
The Fiberista Files
Fibretown
Geeky Girls Knit
GnomeAcres Podcast
The Good Yarn Guide
A Homespun House
Hudson Valley Knits
In a Sknit
Knit1, HeartToo
Knitabulls
Knittin' on the Fly
The Knitting Den
Knitting Go!
Knitting in Circles
Knitting Samurai plus 1
Knitworthy Podcast
The Must Stash Podcast
Owl Knit With Ewe
Pen, Hook and Needles
PenguinSoup Podcast
The Proverbial Knitter
Retro Lemon Studio
Sassypantsknitter
Skein Studio
SockBunny Knit and Fit
Stitch by Stitch Videocast
Stockinette Zombies
Suburban Stitcher
Susan B. Anderson Podcast
Swift Knits
TheKnitGirllls
Wolfe Farms Video Podcast
YarnGasm Knitting Podcast
Yarnraising

YouTube Podcasts - note: many of the above videocasts may also appear on YouTube as well
2 Tangled Skeins
Bakery Bears Podcast
Come Knit with Us
FO and Dye
Foxes in Socks
Intertwined Stitches
Juniper Grace Tube
Knitting Blooms
Knot a Podcast

As with the audio podcasts - If you are ever looking for more podcasts, I highly recommend following the Knitting Podcast blog or joining the Podcast Junkies group on Ravelry.  There are many more shows out there and I am always adding to my playlist.  If you know of any others that are a "must watch", or perhaps you have one yourself, please do not hesitate to share in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike