Commuter Knitter - Episode 40 - This is Newtown, This is Our Town


In this week's emotional episode, I thank you all for your love, support, prayers, and virtual hugs for my town as I express my thoughts about the tragic events that took place in my hometown of Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012.  Links to some of the places/causes I mention:

The Flagpole

The Newtown Bee

The General Store

Edmond Town Hall

Ferris Farm Creamery

Bagel Delight

United Way Sandy Hook School Support Fund

600 Monsters Strong for Connecticut

Wall Hanging for Newtown

Knitters for Newtown


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike