Commuter Knitter - Episode 68 - Year in Review (Or It's My Podcast and I'll Do What I Want)


Here we are at the final episode for 2013.  I look back at 2013 and look forward to 2014.  See you in the New Year!


You've Arrived at Your Destination
I recap some of the highlights of my 22(!!) finished objects for this year

Neutral
Let's talk about some UFOs/WIPs that I'd like to bring back into rotation next year

BBT Scarf

Halloween Socks for Carlos - Denali Socks with the links for the formula I'm using
June's Favorite Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
For Good by Megan Williams

For Good

Trip Planner
Browsing through my queue and pondering what's next

Cargo
Chatting a little about stash

Party Bus
Winners announced for the Thankful Giveaway - if you won, contact me on Ravelry to claim your prize!

Unofficial "Goals" for 2014
Bring more UFOs/WIPs  back into rotation and off the needles
More sweaters
More socks for me
Continue to be thoughtful with yarn purchases
Continue to expand my knitting and especially my crochet skills

Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families!!

Christmas 2013
Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Email - commuterknitter@yahoo.com
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike