Commuter Knitter Podcast - WFH Edition - Episode 110 - Time is a Weird Concept These Days
Join me for a mid-week episode of the podcast - Take 3!
Please note - none of the links are to pages on Ravelry.com due to accessibility issues currently present on the site as of the time of this recording.
You've Arrived At Your Destination
North Shore by Tin Can Knits - TCK website
- US 4 (3.5mm) and US 6 (4.0mm) needles
- Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK - Rock Creek Park (teal) and Roland Park (cream)
- Lolabean Yarn Co.
- Pinto Bean - Calming (blue)
- Soy Bean - Magic Yarnstalk (green)
- Wollmeise DK - Feld Maus (brown)
Bean & Olive and Bean & Olive Grown-up by Andrea Mowry
- Lolabean Yarn Co. Pinto Bean
- Bean & Olive (pink)
- Forgiveness (grey)
- Calming (blue)
- Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK - Rock Creek Park (teal)
Vanilla Sock with Megan Williams' OMG Heel
I discuss choosing colors for color work knitting and mention Melissa Leapman's Mastering Color Knitting.
Your Mileage May Vary
I talk about finding one's knitting spark when life is throwing us curveballs - expectedly or unexpectedly.
Stay tuned after the music for a clip of the twins chatting about knitting.
Come Find me on the Interwebs
- Instagram - ndjen04
- Spotify - Commuter Knitter Podcast
- Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
- Facebook - Commuter Knitter
- Email - email@example.com
- Show notes - http://commuterknitter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment