Episode 2 - Scarves and Shawls and Hats Oh My!

Thank you to everyone who listened to the first episode and contacted me via Raverly, Twitter, email, carrier pigeon, smoke signals, etc.  I've had such a great time in the past week since posting the first episode, that I decided to come back for another!  Enjoy!

Episode 2 - Scarves and Shawls and Hats Oh My!



Commuter Knitter - Episode 2



Drive

BBT Scarf
Rhinebeck - NY Sheep & Wool - October 20th - 21st
Stitches East 2012 - Hartford, CT - October 11th - 14th
NY Comic Con - October 11th - 14th
Connecticut Sheep & Wool - Vernon, CT - April 28th

Neutral

Kate's Shawl & All
Cambridge Shawl by Carol Sunday - My project page
Cascade Heritage
mirielgw's Beaded Cambridge project used as a guide

Surprise! Crochet Granny Square Project

You've Arrived at Your Destination

Denali Hat for Dad

Big East Women's Basketball Championship - Congratulations to the UConn Huskies

Cargo

The Golden Button - Southbury, CT

Vera Bradley Bag - I could not find my exact bag on the website, nor do I think I still have the tag, but you can see the bag in the photo accompanying this episode



Come find me on the Interwebs:

Ravelry - ndjen04
Twitter - CommuterKnitter
Email - commuterknitter [at] yahoo [dot] com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike