Episode 3 - Topsy Turvy

Well, I have been remiss in posting the shownotes this week.  I had a draft all ready to go, but Blogger decided to eat it.  Or perhaps this user didn't save it properly.  Oh well - better late than never, right?

Many thanks to those who have reached out to me this week via Ravelry, twitter, etc.  We even had a review or two on iTunes - so exciting!

Episode 3 - Topsy Turvy

I recorded this episode on my way home from work since the recording I did in the morning was a bit of a mess.

Drive


BBT Scarf - still in the Doppler Effect section
Once Upon a Time... Cambridge Shawl by Carol Sunday

Check Engine Light - new segment where I talk about any potholes I run into

When I brought the Cambridge Shawl back into "drive", I misread my knitting and unnecessarily tinked back a row and a half or so - OOPS!

Once I got back into the groove, I also ended up misplacing a bead and had to rework that

Roadside Assistance - another new segment - What did I learn from hitting the pothole?

To better keep track of the "mile-markers" in my knitting along the way

New and new-to-me podcasts


Over the past few weeks I've come across a lot of new and new-to-me podcasts, many of which are video podcasts.  I had a bit of a podcast-listening break for awhile and when I got back into them, I stuck mostly with audio, but am now getting into the many video podcasts out there.  The only issue I've found is that it's uncomfortable to sit at the computer desk & knit while I watch.  Will likely bring out the laptop for that.

Question of the week - how do you watch video podcasts?  At the computer?  On a tablet?  On your phone?


Come find me on the Interwebs:

Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - CommuterKnitter
Email - commuterknitter [at] yahoo [dot] com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike