Commuter Knitter - Episode 74 - Changing Course




You've Arrived At Your Destination
No new FOs this time.  Stash Dash total stands at 336 yards / 307 m

Drive
Camp Loopy 2014 
Project #1 - Winding Cable Socks in Cascade Heritage Paints in Briar Rose

Zigzagular Socks by Susie White of the Prairie Girls Knit & Spin Podcast

Changing course for Stash Dash - the Granny Square blanket will yield 4356 yards / 3981 m !!
Current square count (as of recording) - 180 of 252 squares.  Plan is to crochet 3 squares per day to leave me 19 days for seaming.

Blanket.

Stash Dash 2014

Trip Planner
Camp Loopy # 2 - knit or crochet something that reminds you of your favorite place to relax.  I will be knitting Hitofude out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Volga.  Reminds me of my favorite photo from our honeymoon in Disney World

Untitled

Rearview Mirror
Checking in to see how I am doing with my goals/guidelines for 2014
Bring more WIPs / UFOs into rotation
More sweaters
More socks for me
Thoughtful yarn purchases
Expand knitting / crochet skills

Road Maps - Review
Big Book of Crochet Stitches by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss
Retails for $14.99 for the eBook, 19.99 for both the print & eBook from ShopMartingale.com
You can find my written review here.

Hop on the Party Bus
Enter in the group to win a copy of InfiniTAM by Deborah Tomasello

Road Trips
I-91 Shop Hop - June 26-29 - Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut
STITCHES East - Hartford, CT - October 9th-12th


Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Email - commuterknitter@yahoo.com
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike