Commuter Knitter - Episode 86 - Annual Airing Out of The Stash

The first episode of 2015 recorded from the comfort of my living room.  I mention that I am wearing my Dark & Stormy to keep warm



You've Arrived At Your Destination
Your Heart is Full of Unwashed Socks - You're a Mean One socks
Spacious OMG Heel by Megan Williams from the Expanding CommuKnitty socks.  I couldn't find a free-standing pattern for this version of the OMG heel, but if there is one, please let me know.
Judy's Magic Cast On
Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind Off

Drive
Dad's Hat
WIPs, WIPs, and more WIPs - #WIPcrackin15 and #WIPknitdown2015
I mention Sarah from In a sKnit and Amy from Stockinette Zombies

WIPS

Needle Inventory:
Finally tallying up all the knitting needles. Which clearly calls for a spreadsheet.

Trip Planner
King of the Forest
Cross Stitch pattern for Carlos's Valentine's Day gift

Commuter Knitter Finish-along - winners announced
Wollmeise from my stash
Prizes

Cargo
Annual Airing Out of the Stash:
Flash the Stash - 2015

All put away:
Yarn in its Place

My Yarn Stash March 2007:
Some of my stash

Flash Your Stash thread on Ravelry

Road Maps
Be sure to keep an eye on the blog for reviews and other posts coming out on a more regular basis.
Last week, I reviewed Manos Lace
Manos Lace

Road Trips
Vogue Knitting Live - Seamless Knit Doll class with Susan B. Anderson (and BostonJen!)

Welcome to any new listeners who have recently found the podcast. And thank you to the Knitmores for featuring the show in their 12 Days of Podcasts last week!


Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Email - commuterknitter@gmail.com
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike