Commuter Knitter - Episode 87 - Quite Literal

This week I keep tally of my WIPs, mention some beach-inspired yarn, and recap Vogue Knitting Live 2015 - enjoy!



Made it to #vklive!

You've Arrived At Your Destination
Your Heart is Full of Unwashed Socks - You're a Mean One socks
Straight as an Arrow Hat in Unwind Yarn Company Touring DK
I mention Club Dragonfly


Drive
Dad's Hat
Sorin by IrishGirlieKnits in Dragonfly Fibers Corgi
My Very Irish Hat
Evergreen Socks by Madeline Gannon of The Little Mount Yarn Company  The hashtag is #EvergreenSocksKAL on Instagram.  I am knitting these out of Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock in Giving Tree
King of the Forest
Cross Stitch pattern for Carlos's Valentine's Day gift

Road Maps
Be sure to keep an eye on the blog for reviews and other posts coming out on a more regular basis.
Last week, I reviewed A Good Yarn Sarasota's Exclusive Yarn from Lorna's Laces
Lorna's Laces

Road Trips
Vogue Knitting Live - Seamless Knit Doll class with Susan B. Anderson (and BostonJen!)
Mary, Millie, and Morgan
Seamless Doll Class VKL
We met up with Maria from Subway Knits and Kristen from Yarngasm in the One Geek to Craft Them All booth
VKLive 2015
The Stephen & Steven Mix Tape Tour fashion show was a lot of fun!
Some highlights from the @westknits and @stevenbe #mixtapetour at #vklive

Kismet Fiber Works
VKLive Haul 2015

The Yarn Company
Socks that Rock

Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Email - commuterknitter@gmail.com
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

  1. I just counted 30 UFOs of my own. So happy to hear that I am not the only one! A few of mine will be frogged but mostly I plan to work my way through them. We'll bind off and cast on together through the year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike