Episode 60 - I Hope that Makes Sense



Drive
Narragansett

Trip Planner/Cargo
Bayside Pullover by Hannah Fettig - Camp Loopy Project Number 3 starts August 1
Cascade Heritage Silk in Strawberry Creme

Cascade Heritage for Camp Loopy

I interrupt Trip Planner & Cargo with a tale of tangles trying to wind yarn with the husband.

Road Maps
Substituting the DK for worsted is turning out OK - so far!

Your Mileage May Vary
What other non-fibery crafty endeavors do you pursue?  I mention my scrapbooking and a desire to dust off my cross-stitch skills.  Come share some inspiration in the Ravelry Group!

No such luck locating the ND Cross Stitch - wasn't where I thought it was.  Will search over the weekend and post a photo when I find it.

Traffic Report
Wooly 2.0 is coming!  Check out their Kickstarter Campaign for all the details about the new features that will be available soon for iOS.  I also wrote about it two weeks ago.

Trailer:


Come Find me on the Interwebs
Ravelry - ndjen04
Ravelry Group - Commuter Knitter Podcast
Twitter - @CommuterKnitter
Facebook - Commuter Knitter
Plurk - CommuterKnitter
Email - commuterknitter@yahoo.com
Nimblestix - ndjen04
Instagram - ndjen04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Sweater - Raglan Increases Tutorial

Road Maps - A Review & Giveaway for Mystic Shawls by Anna Dalvi

Commuter Knitter - Episode 105 - You Would Think This Would Be Like Riding a Bike